Thursday, March 7, 2013

CW Cancels 90210...

It is official, our favorite crew from Beverely Hills have officially got the AX. This was too be expected considering their viewership has only gotten worse throughout this season, but it still comes to us real supporters as a suprise and quit frankly a dissapointment.

I have been a loyal New Generation 90210 fan from the beginning..ever since Annie and Ethan's first kiss, Naomi and Liam's fist dance, Silver's first Tattoo, Dixon's first song..and Adrianna's first pill popping experience. It is sad to see them go but lets reminisce on the good and bad times we have had together.

I will start with my favorite episode of all time, it dates all the way back to Season One, "One Party Can Ruin Your Whole Summer" this episode aired On May 19, 2009. This episode was filled with drama, parties, hook ups, babies, the whole 9, but what really helped this episode get the coveted title of fan favorite was the memorable scream from Annie played by Shenae Grimes after Naomi accused her of sleeping with her current fling Liam. Annie screamed for all of us who have ever been in a situation where your day, week, month could not be worse and bad thing upon bad things keep happening to you the scream really was releatable, and that is when I knew I was in love with the show.

90210 has always been entertaining, although I do not think this current season is the best I still never regret sitting through the full 46 minute episodes. Whether it be kidnappings, stalkers, unwanted pregnancies, drunken hook ups the show really knew what the fans enjoyed seeing most, and that being of course the random pairings. Dixon/Ade, Annie/Liam, Naomi/Max, Silver/Navid, those couples while random at the time always ended up making sense as they went along, which is props to the writers.

Again, I am sad to see the show go, but I know we will get the send off we deserve come May of this year, and if it includes Annie's coveted scream I will definately not be complaining.

Sound off below...

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to miss it so much! They never repeated story lines or pulled from other show/movie ideas, I think that's why I liked it so much. I LOVE YOU!

    xoxo gossip girl

    -PAT

    ReplyDelete